Saturday, July 28, 2012

mmm.. Coffee..

There is nothing like a good cup of coffee- especially in my favorite mug!


Aaron, my hubby, & I love coffee. We often love to snuggle on our couch at night and talk about our day over a cup of joe. I know many people drink coffee to give them a boost,  however, coffee doesn't do that to me. It's more soothing than a energizer.

Our favorite brands: Chock Full o' Nuts & Bustelo.



We cannot live without our AEROLATTE! The best invention ever! It's the ultimate milk/cream frother! It really gives the coffee a creamier taste. So Yummy!

I'm a sucker for mugs! I'm pretty much a collector! I was super stoked when I came across these a couple of years ago on PhotoJoJo. I haven't bought one yet.. but it's only a matter of time!


They have both Nikon & Canon lens mugs! :o)

5 comments:

  1. Yes indeed, coffee is the best, in all sizes and shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 Canon mugs, I keep one as decoration, and I put pens in the other one.. I can't believe I fell for my brother's prank.. it actually took me a few good seconds to figure it was just a plastic mug.. argh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you design your own blog templates? I'm looking for some help revamping my blog and I noticed yours is very simple and lovely.

    ReplyDelete