Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Phoebe

This post is looooong over do. I had the pleasure of shooting the lovely Nix family last year. It was their daughter's 1st Birthday! The attention to detail that Kelley (Phoebe's mom) had made this an awesome Carnival Partaaaaay! Enjoy!

These  Frescos cupcakes were huge & delicious!
Animal Crackers!!
The birthday girl with her awesome crafty mom!
The Nix Family! Seriously can this family be any cuter!?
The attention to detail was amazing!
Sno' Cones!
I love this picture of her brother William!
Lets eat cake! The next series of images are my favorite!
Phoebe shared her cake with her big brother!
Kelley made a DIY photobooth. I had so much fun with it! Did I mention she made the props?!

Thank you Jason & Kelley for letting me be a part of Phoebe's 1st birthday! I had a blast!

If you love Kelley's creativity as much as I do, please visit her Etsy shop Garrett & Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment