Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ryan & Stephanie | The Wedding

Ryan & Stephanie flew all the way from the United Kingdom to have their picture perfect wedding in FL. What an amazing couple! Joann & her team from Events by Joann did all the preparation. She is amazing! Aaron joined me as my second shooter. Did I mention I loved their accents!? Aaron & I tried our best UK accent but couldn't quite get it!
Here are some of my favorite images from their special day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket 
Event Coordinator: Events by Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment